Peace and Privacy in an Ideal PositionEnjoying the peaceful rear position of only three residences is this brand new generously proportioned 4 bedroom townhouse. Showcasing a stunning contemporary design that offers low-maintenance living and a perfect position within walking distance to James Street cafes and shops the home is perfect for families, downsizers and investors. Features included:
– Sun-drenched open-plan living and meals area
– No-expense-spared two-pack kitchen with stone benchtops, soft-close drawers and high-end Miele appliances
– Private and north-facing full enclosed alfresco
– Ground floor master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms that includes a second master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
– Family bathroom with freestanding bath
– Upstairs retreat
– Superior craftsmanship and refined finishes
– Six-star energy rating, energy-efficient LED lighting, double glazed windows, ducted vacuum, higher than average door heights, video intercom, security alarm, refrigerated heating and cooling, remote double garage with internal access and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Contact: Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808
Andrew Soliman 0424 351 997
or 9841 8000
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:00pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:00am – 10:30am