Powerful Potential on an Prime Corner AllotmentThis is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a magnificent landholding with an excellent investment opportunity that has future redevelopment potential (STCA).
Developers and investors, this is what you’ve been waiting for!
• Land with a prominent, high exposure, main road location
• Rental income of $346,500 per annum inc GST
• Attractive 4% fixed annual rental increases
• Tenant pays 100% of all building outgoings including land tax
• Major development site of 2,409 sqm (approx.)
• Mixed use Redevelopment opportunity (STCA)
• 2 street frontages
• Premium position benefits, only steps to great coffee, tempting restaurants, transport options and thriving Thornbury Village
This rare opportunity ticks all the boxes, with secure current income for a minimum of two (2) years, further options of five (5) years with inbuilt rental growth.
Sit back and enjoy the holding income while you plan and decide the next chapter of 626-628 High Street, Thornbury’s life.
Conceptual plans (STCA) available upon request.
Contact: Andrew Soliman 0424 351 997
Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808
or 9841 8000
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of Australian Sales & Leasing Pty Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer