A Portfolio of Three Child Care Centres for Lease in New Land EstatesRarely do opportunities like this make it to the open market! Here is your chance to lease a portfolio of three childcare centres currently in development with Melbourne’s premier land developer, Dacland.
Dacland are renowned for building beautiful communities throughout Melbourne, carefully considering the needs and wants of the residents while embracing the natural features of the landscape. Open space, parks, waterways and sporting facilities along with amenities such as shops and schools are the cornerstone of Dacland Developments and you have the chance to become part of a community where people really want to live.
* Centre locations in Rothwell, Lochaven and King’s Leigh Estates of Cranbourne West, Tarneit and ‘New Werribee’
* Each centre of approximately 120 – 130 places with design collaboration of the utmost importance to the developer and operator
* Each site shows outstanding growth potential and a captive market
* Professionally prepared needs assessments are favourable to all sites
* National brand name tenants alongside your premium childcare centre
* Your proven track record and high standard of provision of care will be highly regarded
Please request a memorandum and if interested, submit your offer immediately.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.