392 Belgrave-Gembrook Road Emerald, VIC 3782
Development Site with Approved Town Planning Permit for Childcare Centre
- Permit approved and Working Drawings completed
- Site Area 1,884 square metres
- Approved Town Planning Permit for 109 place Childcare Centre
- Main road location, adjacent to the newly constructed Emerald Police Station
Walking distance to shops, community facilities and school
- Outstanding layout offering 109 places with 5 children’s rooms on one level, car parking under building and all play areas at ground level
- As at June 2019, there are 5.65 children for every long day care place currently available in Emerald (ABS Census 2016, ACECQA)
If you would like to receive further details on this leasing opportunity, please contact Celestine Eramo 0408 111 383, Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 or Nemo Tie 0487 001 787 for a copy of the Information Memorandum.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Land is 1,884 m²
- Floor Area is 756 m²
- 23 Car Spaces