Part of 165-171 Nicholson Street BRUNSWICK EAST, VIC 3057
LEASED! Brunswick – 118 place Childcare Centre For Lease (STCA)
* Proposed 118 place Child Care Centre (STCA)
* Located on the busy Nicholson St with tram access to CBD
* Close proximity CBD, Melbourne University, Merri Creek, schools, parkland & shops, cafes & bars on Nicholson St, Lygon St & Sydney Rd
* Great signage exposure
* Mixed use development consists of Childcare, café at front and town houses.
– Close proximity to Train station
– Merri Station (approx. 1.4km)
– Northcote Station (approx. 1.4km)
– Croxton Station (approx. 1.7km)
– Rushall Station (approx. 1.7km)
– Brunswick station (approx. 1.8km)
* Childcare area: approximately 1,520sqm (total floor plan)
* Lease Term – 10 + 10 + 10
* Rent Reviews – 3.5% fixed annual reviews
* Market Reviews – at the expiration of the term
This centre is available For Lease now
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 to receive a detailed information memorandum and lease documentation.
Applications close 16th September 2021 at 4:00pm if not leased prior.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Floor Area is 2,014 m²
Proposed 118 place Child Care (STCA)
Located on the busy Nicholson Street
Mixed use development consists