52-56 Exford Road MELTON SOUTH, VIC 3338
Melton South – 114 place Childcare Centre For Lease
• 114 place Child Care Centre
• Town Planning Permit approved
• Strategically located in the heart of rapidly growing Melton South with easy access to Melton Train Station just a short distance away (approx. 850m), and only minutes from Woodgrove Shopping Centre –with over 159 specialty shops
• Significant housing estate nearby. Close proximity to Atherstone Estate, a new Lend Lease Master Plan community which will deliver 4,500 new dwellings by 2026 and which will be home to over 15,000 new residents (approx. 1.8km)
• Within 700 m of four schools and almost 3,707 students. Melton south primary just cross the road.
• Land area: approximately 2,318 SQM
• Surrounded by multiple colleges, primary schools within 1.65KM
• Lease Term – 10 + 10 + 10
• Rent Reviews – 3.5% fixed annual reviews
• Market Reviews – at the expiration of the term
This centre is available For Lease now.
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 to receive a detailed information memorandum and lease documentation.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Land is 2,318 m²
- Floor Area is 756 m²
114 place Childcare For Lease
Town Planning Permit approved
Well-positioned in growing Melton South