5-7 Murphy Street BENDIGO, VIC 3550
Quality Built 30 Beds SRS Aged Care Home (S.T.C.A.)
• Formerly licenced as a 30 bed (most with ensuites) Supported Residential Service (SRS) which specialised in low level, after-hospital care (convalescent care) and respite care.
• As at 10th June, 2021, there are only two other Supported Residential Services near this facility; one approximately 9 minutes drive from 5-7 Murphy Street and the other
approximately 7 minutes drive. Aside from these, the next closest is 50 minutes away in Kyneton.
• Great location, conveniently close to Bendigo CBD and just off McIvor Highway.
• Already designed to suit a Supported Residential Service use having previously been licenced for a 30 room facility.
• Build area: 970sqm (approx.)
• Land size: 2,241sqm (approx.)
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor/landlord of these properties for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) All information given in relation to these properties is current up until the creation and distribution of this document, (iii) Intending purchasers/tenants should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iv) No person in the employment of ASL Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to ASL Real Estate you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Aged Care
- Land is 2,241 m²
- Floor Area is 970 m²
Formerly licenced 30 bed SRS
Close to Bendigo Central
Build area: 970sqm