4-6 Janine Road SPRINGVALE SOUTH, VIC 3172
Springvale South – 100 place Childcare Centre For Lease
* 100 place Child Care Centre
* Town Planning Permit approved, expected to be completed late 2021
* Perfectly positioned walking distance (approximate 1 min) to Keysborough Secondary College
* Nearly 3,700 students within 1.6km (Gapmaps)
* Very accessible with Westall Rd/Dandenong Bypass, Springvale Rd & Cheltenham Rd all within 1.4km*
* Parkmore Shopping Centres, Dingley Village Shopping Village and a commercial & Industrial precinct all within 2.8km*
* Strong demand and close to Springvale South shopping/retail precinct and Parkmore Shopping Centre
* Land area: approximately 1,312sqm
* Lease Term – 10 + 10 + 10
* Rent Reviews – 3.5% fixed annual reviews
* Market Reviews – at the expiration of the term
This centre is available For Lease now.
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 to receive a detailed information memorandum and lease documentation.
Applications close 26th November 2020 at 4:00pm if not leased prior.
Images indicative only.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Land is 1,312 m²
- Floor Area is 1,065 m²
Town Planning Permit Approved
Next to Keysborough Secondary College
Architecturally stunning design