82-88 Ahern Road PAKENHAM, VIC 3810
UNDER OFFER! Pakenham – Proposed 106 place Childcare Centre for Lease
* UNDER OFFER!
* Proposed 106 place Child Care Centre (STCA)
* Positioned in the South-East growth corridor which is currently experiencing significant growth
* Easy access to Princes Freeway and Pakenham Main Street
* Close proximity to approx. 9 new housing estates to be built
* Rapid expanding area with strong demand for childcare with 3.7 childcare per place
* Walking distance to Pakenham Hills Primary School and 5 other major schools all within 2km
* 6 minutes away from Pakenham Railway Station
* Surrounded by schools, parks and great exposure to a multitude of shopping precincts
* Total site area approx. 2,229 SQM
* Lease Term – 10 + 10 + 10
* Rent Reviews – 3.5% fixed annual reviews
* Market Reviews – at the expiration of the term
This centre is available For Lease now
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 to receive a detailed information memorandum and lease documentation.
Applications close 26th May 2022 at 4:00pm if not leased prior.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Land is 2,228 m²
- Floor Area is 1 m²
Proposed 106 place Child Care (STCA)
9 new housing estates to be built nearby
6 mins away from Pakenham Station