Melbourne, VIC 3000
SOLD! Outstanding Childcare Business in Melbourne’s North Eastern Suburbs
Benefits of this opportunity
• An established business providing a solid foundation for continued success with over 100 places.
• In the 2023 financial year, the centre generated revenue exceeding $2,000,000 and occupancy current at just below 70%.
• Fees $125 plus with scope to increase to current market levels
• Appealing low rent at just over $2,200 per place
• Appealing Facility Design enhances the overall experience for children and families
• Main road location and attracts families from a wide catchment area
• Limited Competition, this service has a unique advantage by catering to the demand without significant competition
By acquiring this service, a buyer can benefit from an established, well-located childcare business with a strong revenue base, limited competition, experienced staff, and a broad customer reach. These factors position the business for further growth and success in the thriving childcare market.
Contact Celestine Eramo 0408 111 383 for a copy of the information memorandum.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor/landlord of these properties for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) All information given in relation to these properties is current up until the creation and distribution of this document, (iii) Intending purchasers/tenants should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iv) No person in the employment of ASL Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to ASL Real Estate you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/SMS messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.