2 Etosha Street TARNEIT, VIC 3029
Tarneit – Approved 95 place Childcare Centre For Lease
* Permitted 95 place Child Care Centre
* Town Planning Permit approved and working drawings completed. Construction to commence soon
* Rapidly growing suburb and catchment, projected growth to jump by 144.22% by 2041
* About 3km away from Brand New Riverdale Town Centre which is anchored by Coles, Liquorland, Pharmacy and Medical Centre, Gym, Office space, Kiosks,16 retail stores of varying sizes.
* Approximately 7.6 km from Tarneit train station. Multiple schools include Davis Creek Primary School, Good News Lutheran College P-12, Islamic College of Melbourne are within approximately 5 km
* Located within the elegant Grace Estate, easily accessed by the Princes Freeway
* Land area: approximately 1,325SQM
* Lease Term – 10+10 + 10
* Rent Reviews – 3.5% fixed annual review
* Market Reviews – at the expiration of the term
This centre is available For Lease now
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 to receive a detailed information memorandum and lease documentation.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
- Land is 1,325 m²
- Floor Area is 687 m²
Permitted 95 place Child Care Centre
Town planning permit approved
Rapidly growing suburb and catchment